Pipe notchers - ARBOGA 100 RS
ARBOGA 100 RS pipe grinder is perfect for grinding all kinds of pipes and profiles before welding.
ARBOGA 100 RS is suitable for batch production where precision
and perfect finish and fitting is required, e.g. in the production of frames, handrails,
go-carts, wheel chairs, ship rails, gates, furniture frames, stainless steel constructions
for the food industry.
ARBOGA 100 RS is able to grind components with diameters of between 21 and 76 mm, regardless of the material.
ARBOGA pipe grinder type 100 RS has the following features:
• The only pipe grinder on the market that offers adjustment of the grinding section rather than the object to be ground
• Due to the adjustment of the grinding section instead of the object to be ground, the required work space is kept to an absolute minimum when grinding e.g. long pipes
• Quick and easy adjustment to all angles without the use of tools
• Precision grinding of pipes and profiles at all angles
• Perfect fit of the grinding roller to the desired diameter
• High-quality and heavy construction
• Suitable for connection to exhaust system
• Very suitable for batch production.
ARBOGA 100 RS can be supplied with a powerful built-in exhaust system which effectively removes most of the grinding dust from the grinding belt.
Best results are achieved by mounting the Cyclone 100 directly onto the built-in exhaust system to collect grinding dust.
Cyclone 100 is an optional extra, which can also be mounted between the pipe grinding machine and the central exhaust system.Print Me